Do or don’t judge a book by its cover?
When we were little, we were always told not to judge a book by its cover. It’s too superficial to dismiss a book just because the outside isn’t attractive. Does it apply in business? Of course not and it’s not a sign of shallowness. Here is why.
Digital world, e-commerce, social media, online marketing, Internet – they all helped companies to build their ‘digital presence’ and find new markets, customers, niches. On one hand, a company can reach a target audience outside of their geographical area and grow their business. On the other hand, online first impressions are vital to capture your target audience in order to convert them into your customer.
Benefits of a good website:
Your website is a constant portal between visitors and your company. The condition and relevancy of your website is a direct reflection of the condition and relevancy of your business. Downtime of a website not only gets penalised by Google and could affect your search engine rankings, but it will also make visitors question the legitimacy of the company. Out of date content is another negative thing that Google and potential customers will notice.
• Your company’s business card – How else will your customers and prospects know what your products and services are?
• Credibility – An opportunity to tell consumers why they should trust you and the testimonials and facts to back up those assertions.
• Cost-effective – There are no hidden costs, cost breakdown is provided upfront
• Accessible around the clock – Any news, changes and developments can be communicated quickly.
• A base for all marketing activities – Showcasing products and services is important. Making sure your USPs are present and visible straight away is paramount!
Let your website become your Number 1 asset online!
We offer a range of affordable sales and marketing packages, including website development and maintenance, that will help you to be more proactive about raising your company’s profile and gaining new business enquiries. Contact us today!