HOW TO MAKE BUSINESS NETWORKING YOUR SUCCESS
We attended a Made in the Midlands breakfast networking event last week at Carrs Tool Steels. The turnout was great and the event went smoothly.
But what does it take to make such event a success?
- DO mingle and chat to people. Some people will be acquainted with one another but most will want to meet new people and introduce themselves to new companies.
- DON’T forget your business cards! Meeting new people and new companies, means exchanging your contact details. No matter how good your memory is, it is professional to offer your business card in exchange for theirs.
- DO ask questions! You are here to learn about their businesses so don’t be shy and speak up!
- DO follow up with contacts you talked to during the event. You might not want to look too eager but it is worth to follow up with at least the ones you had interesting conversations and you want to keep in touch!
- DON’T forget comfy shoes! Remember this is a networking event so you shouldn’t be sitting in the corner! Make sure your shoes and feet are up for hours of standing!
- DO enjoy yourself! In the end, it is a social event – even if you are working!
How Momentum Partnership can help making sure your business networking event is a success?
We have attended many exhibitions and business networking events so we know what it takes to make it successful.
From marketing collateral, through merchandise and on-the-day event support to post-meeting follow-ups, we are here to listen to your needs, get involved and deliver! We can manage all of your communication through email and social media leading up to and following an event. Contact us today to see how we can help your business grow!
How To Make Business Networking Your Success