Are You Event-Ready?
Good planning and preparation when attending an exhibition or a trade show will ensure you maximise the investment of your time and allow you to measure outcomes, in turn letting you make decisions about future events.
To be event-ready ask yourself:
- Why you are attending?
- What do you want the outcome to be?
- How are you going to achieve this?
- Want to check on competitors – gain an insight what they do
- Look for latest industry trends – attend lectures & workshops
- Want to meet your customers – if you have customers all over the country/ world, a trade show is a great place to catch up with them and discuss all current and future projects
- Want to find new prospects – trying to target and find new potential customers and discuss a possibility of working together
Once you have a plan, you can start your preparations to maximise on your attendance. Remember, if you are already investing your time, make sure you achieve your goals!
Knowledge that you maximised your time by planning and are on track to achieve your goal will mean you will enjoy the day.
Momentum Partnership can help you get event-ready!
We support our clients and make sure they maximise on attending their events by preparing marketing collateral, planning social media strategy.
Ongoing communication with the people you met during the event is vital. And let’s not forget those prospects who did not attend! It all takes time. Research suggests that you should be prepared to follow up at least six times before a lead converts – an email, a PDF, a phone call, an appointment and a follow-up call.
Here at Momentum Partnership we have an experienced team of sales and marketing executives to support you with your strategy.
Contact us today, if you would like to see how we can work together!