Our Cookies are listed below and sectioned by source, and into those that are necessary, those that are used for statistics and those that are third party.
Cookies classified as necessary are those that help make our website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Cookies classified as ‘Statistics’ help us to understand how our visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Preserves user session state across page requests. (Necessary) (expires after 1 day)
- _gat: Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate. (Statistical) (expires after 1 day)
- _ga: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. (Statistical) (expires after 2 years)
- _gid: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. (Statistical) (expires after 1 day)
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They provide us with insights into which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need, easily.
The data collected by Google Analytics and DoubleClick.net is not shared with any other party. The information obtained by these cookies is anonymous and we make no attempt to use this to identify individual visitors. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not be able to include your visit in our statistics.
For more information please see: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
TawkTo (Live Chat):
The 3rd party system we use for live chat is called Tawk.To. You are not obliged to share any personal information; the platform simply uses your IP address and geographic location to communicate with you and log the conversation. TawkTo retains transcripts and information on waiting times, volume and duration of chats for 12 months.
TawkTo uses the following cookies:
- TawkWindowName: Necessary for the functionality of the website's chat-box function. (Necessary) (expires after Session)
- TawkConnectionTime: Allows our website to recognise the visitor, in order to optimize the chat-box functionality. (Statistics) (expires after Session)
- tawkUUID: This cookie is used to collect information about how the visitor interacts with the live chat function on the web site. (Statistics) (expires after 179 days)
- __cfduid: Used by the content network, Cloud flare, to identify trusted web traffic. (Necessary) (Third party) (expires after 1 year)
As part of the provision of services, tawk.to processes the data generated in our live chat platform, but at no stage of the collection, storage or retrieval of data, will said data belong to any other person except Momentum Partnership.
According to the TawkTo policy, they do not extract information, all data is encrypted and for them, there is no need to have access to your data for any other purpose except to provide, support and improve the quality of services, as well as in cases stipulated by law.
For more information on TawkTo and their adherence to GDPR please visit: https://www.tawk.to/data-protection/
For further information about cookies, please visit:
For more information on managing the cookies, please visit: